P-I Print Edition Dies*
(or, maybe not*)
National Public Radio reports in its broadcast that the last print edition of the Seattle Post-Intelligencer is expected to hit newsstands next week as P-I owner Hearst pursues an online-only experiment.
Listen online to the NPR report
*NPR's text online differs from broadcast language in saying the print edition "may cease publication." No corroboration from P-I owner Hearst.
(Twitter This)
-- Deanna Glick
*** Sign The Petition ***
National Public Radio reports in its broadcast that the last print edition of the Seattle Post-Intelligencer is expected to hit newsstands next week as P-I owner Hearst pursues an online-only experiment.
Listen online to the NPR report
*NPR's text online differs from broadcast language in saying the print edition "may cease publication." No corroboration from P-I owner Hearst.
(Twitter This)
-- Deanna Glick
*** Sign The Petition ***
Labels: Posts By Deanna Glick








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home