Clueless in Seattle
The owners of the Seattle Post-Intelligencer say they've yet to decide the fate of the newspaper, despite having told employees that their jobs will be gone by the end of the month.
The P-I attributes the following to a Hearst Corp. spokesman:
The P-I says there are about 170 people employed by the newspaper.
(via Romenesko)
(Twitter This)
-- TJ Sullivan
*** Sign The Petition ***
The P-I attributes the following to a Hearst Corp. spokesman:
"We are still evaluating our options," Paul Luthringer said in an e-mail. "Timing of the decision is uncertain."
When asked what decision he was referring to, he responded, "These options exist: 1) Seek buyer. If no buyer, then 2) Go digital, or 3) Close. No decision has been made."
The P-I says there are about 170 people employed by the newspaper.
(via Romenesko)
(Twitter This)
-- TJ Sullivan
*** Sign The Petition ***
Labels: Posts By TJ Sullivan








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home